ThinkPad X1 Carbon: World's Lightest 14" Business Ultrabook
Uncompromisingly Thin & Light...
Starting at just 2.6 lbs, the new X1 Carbon is the lightest 14-inch business Ultrabook on the planet. And at just 0.65 inch thin, it's extremely portable.
Yet Practically Indestructible
Constructed with satellite-grade carbon fiber, the new X1 Carbon is the toughest ThinkPad ever made. In fact, we perform nearly a dozen separate military-grade specification tests—all under extreme conditions. You can rely on ThinkPad despite what life throws your way.
The new X1 Carbon features a Windows 10 Pro operating system and a 6th generation Intel CPU—that means lots of manageability features and enhanced security. And of course the X1 Carbon is Skype for Business-certified and includes an HD webcam.
Because your data is critical, we’ve enhanced security to keep you safer than ever. The X1 Carbon includes the Touch Sensor Fingerprint Reader, which is more reliable and accurate than typical swipe readers. Plus, this Ultrabook includes Trusted Platform Module (TPM), which is a specialized chip designed to secure hardware.
- Intel Core i7-6600U Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz) with vPro
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel HD Graphics 520
- 14" WQHD IPS (2560x1440) Anti-Glare, Non-Touch Display
- 512GB Solid State Drive, 16GB DDR3 RAM (1866 MHz)
- Intel Centrino 8260 AC 2x2 Premium Dual Band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.1, Fingerprint Reader, Integrated 720p HD webcam
- Stereo speakers, Best-in-class, Spill-Resistant, 6-row backlit keyboard
- I/O Ports: 3x USB 3.0 ports, Headphone/Mic Combo, OneLink+, microSD, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, WiGig
|Screen Size||14 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||2560x1440|
|Processor||3.4 GHz Intel Core i7|
|RAM||16 GB SO-DIMM DDR3|
|Memory Speed||1866 MHz|
|Hard Drive||512 GB SSD|
|Chipset Brand||Intel HD Graphics 520|
|Wireless Type||802.11 A/C|
|Series||X1 Carbon 4|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|Item Weight||2.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.4 x 9 x 0.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||13.41 x 9.01 x 0.65 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Hard Drive Interface||Solid State|
|Power Source||AC & Battery|